These are some of the things we learned:
- it is important to wear life jackets and WE MUST TEACH the men in our families to wear them.
- if you catch a big fish you should put it back to make sure they are able to breed (lay their eggs)
- if you catch a small fish (under 30cm) you should put it back
- when you catch a fish hold it with a wet towel
- as soon as you catch fish put it on salt ice (it last longer)
- scare the birds away so they don't get hooked
- if you see plastic in the water, pick it up so birds don't eat it
Well done to Cleo and Murat who also won some prizes.